Operations & Finance Manager
– Part Time
– Starting 1st of January, 2024
– Mid level
– Applicants must be residing in Lebanon.
Khateera is an online magazine that uses digital media to mainstream and shape an Arab feminist narrative that is capable of changing rigid mindsets around gender equality. Through our content, we strive to create fair and inclusive Arab societies where women have the right to self-determination.
A Brief Description:
We are seeking an experienced Operations and Finance Manager to join our team and help drive the operational and financial success of our organization.
- Financial Management:
- Oversee and manage the company’s financial activities, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and best practices.
- Monitor cash flow, manage accounts payable and receivable, and make financial decisions to optimize profitability.
- Prepare Donor Financial Reports and ensure adherence to reporting timelines and deadlines.
- Invoice Collection: Diligently manage the process of invoicing, tracking, and collecting payments from clients and stakeholders.
- Issue Payments: Accurately process and release payments as required, maintaining meticulous financial records and ensuring adherence to payment schedules and policies.
- Operational Management:
- Manage resources, including equipment, facilities, and personnel, to optimize workflow.
- Email management for staff members (creation of accounts, deleting accounts, etc.
- Sourcing Essential Equipment Deals and Organizing Purchase
- Set Up New Required Subscriptions: Proactively identify, assess, and establish necessary subscriptions, memberships, and services to support the organization’s operational needs and ensure they are efficiently integrated into the workflow.
Monitoring Social Platforms
- Ensuring Khateera’s social media platforms are set up effectively for monetization (verified, registered, etc.)
- Monthly reporting on monetization progress from social media platforms to inform content strategy
- Monthly Meeting with Content Team for updates on Khateera’s Social Media Platforms.
- Develop qualitative and narrative reports that provide donors with a deep understanding of Khateera’s project and impact.
- Foster positive relationships with donors, addressing inquiries, and providing updates.
- Maintain all relevant documentation up to date and organized
- Follow up on donor reporting schedules and deadlines (highlighting report due dates to relevant team members)
External Agreements & Contracts:
- Proficiently prepare, review, and finalize agreements, contracts, and other legal documents and contacting parties for signature.
Funding & Proposals:
- Prepare Application Forms Prior to Deadlines: Ensuring timely completion and submission of application forms adhering to set deadlines ensuring all required information and documentation are accurately included.
Compliance and Legal:
– Ensure the company complies with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
– Stay updated on industry trends and changes in financial and operational regulations.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or a related field. .
– Proven experience in financial management and operations, ideally in the entertainment or digital content industry.
– Strong leadership and team management skills.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
– Proficiency with financial software and tools.
– Strong communication and negotiation skills.
– Fluency in Arabic and English
– Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Suite (including Excel/Spreadsheets and Powerpoint/Slides), Google Drive and Zoom
If you believe you are the ideal candidate to help drive our digital content platform and production house to new heights, we encourage you to apply with your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org